Spring 2022 School Safety Trends Report
Get the Spring 2022 School Safety Trends Report
Download our Spring 2022 Safety Trends Report to learn more about:
- School safety and security’s impact on teacher retention and recruitment
- The rate of safety incidents in schools and how it has remained elevated
- Safety incidents occur across a school campus, not only in the classroom
- Teachers and staff prefer the badge to call for help over other options
- Discretion is important for de-escalation
In our report, we deliver our latest, comprehensive analysis of school safety incidents gathered from our CrisisAlert usage data. We also examine survey feedback from staff who have used the platform to extract insights into school safety.
Request the Spring 2022 School Safety Trends Report
"*" indicates required fields
CrisisAlert In Action
Our badge-based panic alarm is making headlines for the simplicity and reliability of the incident response solution.
Alyssa's Law and CrisisAlert
The CENTEGIX CrisisAlert has been selected by Florida districts planning for Alyssa’s Alert requirements.
CENTEGIX CrisisAlert vs Mobile Apps
CrisisAlert eliminates vulnerabilities related to app-only solutions and enables rapid incident response to every scenario.