Uses CrisisAlertTM Analytics Dashboard to Improve School Climate
- At the district’s Fall retreat, a staff member provided an update on the use of CrisisAlert across the district.
- This update included alert analytics, which demonstrated to the Board the different climate and needs in the school with the higher rate of alerts.
- After discussion to better understand the unique needs of that school, the Board approved additional resources to improve support for students in that school.
- The district invested in a new teacher, behavior intervention classes and small groups experiences.
- By Spring 2020, the benefit of additional resources improved the school’s overall environment.
- Teachers and staff reported a marked improvement in school climate.
- CENTEGIX alert volume for the target school moved to the district average, providing the district with the data needed to measure the return on the investment of the additional resources.
CENTEGIX CUSTOMER SINCE DECEMBER 2018
Students & Staff
largest district in Georgia
“The Crisis Alert System was activated by one of our staff pressing his badge which gave notification throughout the school of the cause for concern. In terms of the notification, we heard it over the intercom, the strobes lit up and it came up on the the smart boards and monitors in the classroom and throughout the school. We were all made aware and the teachers responded appropriately.”
James Strong, Head of Security
With the simple push of a button, alerts instantly reach administrators and 911 responders.
Our innovative technology determines the location of the alert, down to an individual room.
Total Campus Coverage
Our network secures every square foot of your property – there are no dead zones. Badges function everywhere, inside and outside.
Audio and Visual Notification
Facility-wide alerts communicate emergency information using colored strobe lights, desktop alerts and intercom integration.
“The School Resource Officer from the Gilmer County Sheriff’s Office stationed at Clear Creek Middle School adjacent to the transportation facility was able to use the CENTEGIX™ CrisisAlert System to place the school in lockdown instantly and respond immediately to arrest the individual.”
Gilmer Schools Superintendent
IN A CRISIS, EVERY SECOND MATTERS.