CENTEGIX Education CrisisAlert System
Fall 2022 School Safety Trends Report
THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE DATA SAYS ABOUT SCHOOL SAFETY?
GET THE ANSWERS IN OUR FREE WEBINAR ↓
School Safety & Data:
What’s It Telling Us About Our Schools?
Here’s what we know:
- 50,000 alerts from the CrisisAlert badge in Fall of 2022.
- 98% of all alerts are for medical and behavioral emergencies.
- ⅓ of parents of K12 students say they are very or extremely worried about a shooting happening at their children’s school.
What does all of this mean for district leaders?
Join us Wednesday, March 1st at 4pm ET, to discover:
- The causes of communication breakdown
- Safety improvements for teacher retention
- The connection between school safety and student success
All with the goal of helping your future planning. Register today →
Datapoints monitored daily
Looking For More Resources?
Being informed is the first step toward making the best choice for your school – and it’s why this e-book was created.
In the modern age, there’s an app for everything. But is a mobile-first security solution really your best option?
IN A CRISIS, EVERY SECOND MATTERS.